Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NYC New York Color

Every persons has to keep tabs on what they spend these days due to slow business.  The thing that is funny a mom or someone on a budget has to cut corners and it isn't fun. I know as a mother of two on a budget i have to cut things out that i would love to have for myself.  The thing i wish i could i could have is a wonderful lip color.  I want a wonderful color that last long.  I was in shock when got the chance to try NYC New York Color from Influenster’s VoxBox program.  In this program i got to try some products and this was one of them and let me tell you it is wonderful.  The color is great and so is the amount it last. I really couldn't ask for a better lip color.  The lip shine is only priced at $2.49.  What a steal. I also read this on the site and i cut and pasted it from there just so i got it right.
It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

This is a wonderful product and i really think anyone that is on a budget and love there makeup should really try this.  I think once you try it you will love it.    they have many products that are cheap and just as good as the top dollar ones.  i really think you should try this.  I just can't stress this enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment