Monday, January 17, 2011

Eden Fantasys is great

One of my things I wanted to do this year was to spice things up in the bed room with my hubby and I.  I have found this great site that will let you try the toys and all you have to do is write a review.  At first I thought that it was funny how they could give toys away and you get to keep them and all you would have to do is write a review.  Well I tried it thinking how can this work?  I was told once a month you got to pick a toy and if there was not to many doing the same item and they let you pick that item (there is a price cap) then they send it to you for free.  You get the package int like two days three days tops and then you get three weeks to try it out and then you right a review.  You get to keep the items.  It is that easy.  I was shocked cause the item I picked were like twenty or so dollars and I got to keep them for free.   I have done this for a few months and love it.  I am loving the fact to try things that I would love to buy but not sure if I could ever do it cause i would be worried I wouldn't love it.  With this i am able to get them and try them out.  This way I can see what I may or may not like.  They also will from time to time set you up with a item they want you to try and they will send it to you free.  You only have to write a review on the item.  I am putting the site down here for you too if you would like to try this out.  It is a great site and i really hope you guys enjoy the site as much as my husband and I do

Here is the site just set up your account and enjoy.  http://www.edenfantasys.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment